Register to Receive Books
First Book empowers educators with an unprecedented choice of high quality books and materials.
Our resources help to: Register Now
- Elevate the quality of literacy programs.
- Enrich the learning experience for children in need.
- Enable teachers to create new curricula.
- Impart a love of reading to children.
If you’re an educator or program administrator, and at least 70 percent of the children in your program come from low-income families, we can help.
Eligible programs receive access to the:
- First Book Marketplace offering new books at 50 to 90 percent off retail prices
- First Book National Book Bank offering free books (pay only for shipping typically at 55 to 75 cents a book)
To access these resources, complete our simple online registration (It only takes a few minutes).
Have questions about whether you’re eligible to register with First Book? Learn more here.
Still have eligibility questions? We can help!