First Book empowers educators with an unprecedented choice of high quality books and materials.
Our resources help to:
- Elevate the quality of literacy programs.
- Register NowEnrich the learning experience for children in need.
- Enable teachers to create new curricula.
- Impart a love of reading to children.
If you’re an educator or program administrator, and at least 70 percent of the children in your program come from low-income families, we can help.
Eligible programs receive access to the:
- First Book Marketplace offering new books at 50 to 90 percent off retail prices
- First Book National Book Bank offering free books (pay only for shipping typically at 55 to 75 cents a book)
- Book grants through First Book’s local Advisory Boards
To access these resources, complete our simple online registration (It only takes a few minutes).
Eligibility Questions? We can help!