About the position:
First Book Recruitment Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans for permanent and temporary employees, as well as seasonal interns. This will be accomplished by employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruitment Manager will play a critical role in ensuring First Book is hiring the best possible talent for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement organizational recruitment strategies.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Assists and support department managers in creating job descriptions.
- Track data and provide analysis of various recruitment measurements, such as employee retention rates, employee turnover, and open position aging reports.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Additional Human Resources duties as assigned.
- 5 years of Human Resource experience in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative and service oriented fashion.
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment techniques and best practices.
- Must be an entrepreneurial and creative thinker.
- Ability to work with and manage highly confidential information.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in HR Management or related field preferred,
- SHRM Certification or experience may be substituted