- Communications Coordinator
- Vice President, New Business Development
- Web Applications Programmer/Developer
- Coordinator, First Book Recipient Group Help Team
All full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Eleven Annual Holidays
- 401 K and employer matching pension contribution
- Transportation benefits
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
First Book treats every employee with dignity and respect. As an equal opportunity employer, First Book is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in every facet of employment. We strive to choose the best-qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship status, handicap, religion, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, sexual orientation, family responsibilities or matriculation.
Employment decisions are based on skill, ability, commitment to teamwork, dependability, dedication, professional conduct, productivity, flexibility, good attendance and quality of service and work.