First Book in the News
- KPMG Looks Past Private Sector: Expands To Literacy, Outcomes And Social Justice: Forbes magazine looks at KPMG's philanthropic work, particularly their long-standing parynership with First Book. (Nov. 5, 2013)
- Heads of Big Nonprofits Won 3% Raises Last Year: In the Chronicle of Philanthropy's annual compensation survey of major nonprofits, First Book CEO Kyle Zimmer stands out for her refusal to take a pay increase.(Sept. 22, 2013)
- First Book's "Stories For All Project" Lobbies for Kid Lit Diversity: First Book is poised to influence the publishing industry like never before, according to the School Library Journal.(Sept. 10, 2013)
- Ellen Galinsky and First Book Partner to Bring Mind in the Making Books and Tip Sheets to Teachers: In the Huffington Post, Ellen Galinsky, author of 'Mind in the Making', illustrates the value of her research and her groundbreaking partnership with First Book. (Sept. 12, 2013)
- AERIN Contributes New Books to Kids in Need in New York City through First Book December 06, 2013.
- New Books for Kids in Need: Random House to Match Holiday Donations to Nonprofit First Book December 05, 2013.
- [INFOGRAPHIC] STEM Education Makes a Difference in Children’s Lives November 21, 2013.
- Extreme Giving: Send an Actual Truckload of New Books to Kids in Need for $25,000 November 19, 2013.
- Empty Shelves? How You Can Get New Books for Your Low-Income Students November 04, 2013.