First Book in the News
- The Triumphs and Tribulations of Impact Investing. Kyle Zimmer, First Book President and CEO, and Jane Robinson, CFO, discuss the achievements and challanges of impact investing, which were on display at Oxford University's Said Business School this month at a gathering of investors, social entreprenuers and other stakeholders. (April 24, 2015)
- VIDEO - ABC 23 Provides 1000 New Books to Local Kids through Magic of Storytelling Campaign. Local news station ABC 23 in Johnstown, Penn. teams up with First Book through the Magic of Storytelling campaign to distribute 1000 books to local kids. (April 13, 2015)
- We Practice Charity: The Recipient. Riot New Media announces First Book as its 2015 charitable partner. (March 17, 2015)
- James Patterson Donating New Book to First Book. Shelf Awareness reports on James Patterson's donation of 100,000 copies of his new middle-grade book Public School Superhero to under-resourced schools and youth programs through First Book. (March 16, 2015)
- First Book’s Stories for All Project™ Arms Educators with Diverse, Inclusive Children’s Books to Fuel Learning, Promote Educational Equity May 05, 2015.
- First Book Partners with White House, Libraries and Publishers on Groundbreaking Effort to Bring Thousands of e-Books to Children in Need April 30, 2015.
- Nonprofit Organization Distributes Over 480,000 New Books for Kids in Need in St. Louis and Across the Country April 02, 2015.
- First Book and Unbound Concepts Team Up to Help Educators in Low-Income Communities Discover Best Books for the Kids They Serve March 16, 2015.
- CBS Ecomedia Selects First Book as Inaugural Partner for New Viewers to Volunteers Digital Experience March 09, 2015.